Friday, February 10, 2012

Running Away


I had the best time taking these pictures! My boyfriend and I were super excited to go take some pictures to the blog and we had thought about this particular place to do it. When we got there the bonde was about to leave so we rushed taking some pictures. When I was standing by one side of the bonde to shoot with the best light ever, the driver (very nicely) came to me telling me that the entrance was on the other side, so I explained him that we were just taking some photos and he (not so nicely) went back and left, taking the bonde with him! I tried to run after it so that I could take some more pictures but now I see it wasn’t the most brilliant idea because, in the end, we were left with extremely few good photos and many, many ones in which there was nothing but my back. I think I looked good running away! Still, not good enough to show you!
Diverti-me imenso a tirar estas fotos! O meu namorado e eu estávamos super entusiasmados para tirar fotos para o blog e tínhamos pensado neste sítio para o fazer. Quando lá chegámos o eléctrico estava quase a partir e então apressamo-nos logo a tirar umas fotos. Quando estava de um dos lados do eléctrico a tirá-las com a melhor luz de sempre o condutor (muito simpático) veio dizer-me que a entrada era do outro lado e então expliquei-lhe que só estávamos a fotografar. O condutor (não tão simpático) voltou a entrar no eléctrico, foi embora e levou o eléctrico com ele! Comecei a correr para tentar tirar mais algumas fotos mas agora vejo que a ideia não foi muito brilhante porque, no final, ficamos com pouquíssimas fotos boas e com imensas fotos comigo de costas. Parece-me que até fiquei bem de costas a correr. Ainda assim, não suficientemente bem para vos mostrar!
Carolina Herrera coat, Zara dress, Gucci Handbag and shoes


Share:

4 comments

  1. Definitely amazing outfit! The dress looks great on you!

    Beijos
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much girls:) really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing = ***
    http://live-style20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit=)))) ohhhh i wish to have the same weather in my country at february.... soo cute dress=))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig